Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Four Letter Words

The four-letter-words of my week, so far, are "warm" and "busy." Because it has been 

for the start of
,

and because I have been extraordinarily

at work, there's been little time for big projects. Oh, I've thought about casting on a hat, or maybe picking out a sweater pattern...but then reality sets in, and I am glad for small projects, like lettering the blocks. Of course, now that the blocks are 
,

I'll have to find something else small to occupy my few quiet moments in the evenings. Who thinks the cats want sweaters for winter? 

Ooooo-kayyyyy... No sweaters for the cats. No worries, I'm sure I'll find something to knit. :)

Thanks for stopping by, friends. Leave me a comment if you have an idea that will stop me from knitting cat sweaters. Then make a cup of tea, find a sunny spot and Knit in Good Health!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, look at all those! Clearly you have been creating blocks of time for your knitting.

    ReplyDelete