Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Hat-trelac!

If you're reading this post, it means that my surgery went fine, and I remembered to hop online and schedule it to actually post! Go me! I'm probably still on pain meds, and I'm probably a little loopy, but I am still knitting!

I managed to finish that slightly complicated hat before surgery...

Check out the crown...it's a pink star!


Too bad it's not a gold star though. I like gold stars...I like them a lot. Gold stars mean "Great Job!" and "Keep it up!" and "You go, Girl!!!"

If you're reading this, then I am busy with post-surgery physical therapy, too. If you see me, and it looks like I'm doing well, I won't stop you when you give me a gold star for my progress...just sayin'. (wink!)

I hope that you are doing well, and that you've got gold-star-worthy things going on in your life and in your knitting! I will assume that you do, so Great Job! Keep it up! You go! Now, back to exercise I go, then maybe more knitting when I'm sprung from the hospital. :) 

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment