Saturday, August 29, 2015

4 Weeks Post-Op

What does Pretty knit almost 4 weeks after surgery? Well, a second sockhead in Serpent, for starters!


And a small, speckled sweater!

And, if you look in her queue on Ravelry, you may or may not find patterns to cast on soon for finger puppets, because, well...why not?

I'm doing well, walking as much as I can and knitting in the down times (well, I knit when my eyes are open anyway!). I'm getting back into work, and I've been back in the office a week now. Sometimes I even feel like I am fairly productive...yay! Other times, I go home a little early, and I fall into bed ahead of schedule most nights. 

I hope this post finds you being productive, working on your fall routines and traditions, and knitting like the wind! Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

1 comment: