Saturday, June 20, 2015

The Power Shuffle

I told you on Wednesday that there were precious few moments of knitting this week. However, we did The Power Shuffle nearly every night at VBS, and last night we ended with an ice cream social! So, in short, it was a really awesome week, even though my only knitting was 9 hexipuffs...and today I am tired! Oh, there will be knitting content in the next few posts, but all I've got to share for now is a little power shuffle...

...and a tiny shuffle through my stash, where I found some purple yarn. 

Purple yarn is the best remedy for a shuffled-out Pretty, so off I go to rest my shuffle-ers and start something that I can tell you more about next time! I hope your weekend is good, and that it is filled with funtimes and those that you treasure most. Say hi to Dad for me tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment