Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Setting Myself Up...

Because I am going to a fiber event on Saturday, and because there will be knitting at that event, I'm setting myself up by starting a simple lace shawl to knit in beautiful Destination Yarn!

Of course, the danger here is that I am already to the part where I start the lace, so there is a real possibility that I could finish this before Saturday. I'm not even sure that's a real problem, I mean I have knitting that love so much that I can not stop...is that really a problem???

::crickets::

Yep. Nope. Not a problem! lol!

But, there is a problem if I don't have something to knit at Wool-a-palooza...so off I go to figure out what I should cast on, if I happen to finish the shawl before Saturday! 

Ummmmm, I mean...off I go to get my work done...because it is 9:30am, and I am sitting at my desk...at work...because I am at work...rii-iiight. Off I go to get my work done...(and maybe to peek at Ravelry for just a teensy-weensy second...or two.) ;o)

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health! 
(And make sure you have something to knit on at all of the summer fiber events!)

1 comment:

  1. Chuckling. So familiar with this dilemma. You might have to start something new to have something portable again. Happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete