Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sweater, Sweater, Mitts!

I think it's a little like "Duck, Duck, Goose!"...for knitters...right?!? Let's play!

Sweater (baby owls on a baby sweater!)...

Sweater (dog sweater on the cat...but not "on" the cat...she would not approve, and I am not that brave)...

Mitts! (I know...you've seen them before, but not alongside little sister's sweater!)...

Sweaters and mitts, so I won't have fits, when it's brutally cold outside (temps ranged from 0-7°F on my drive into work this morning...brrrr!)

Now that I am back inside, safely (and warmly) at my desk, I'd better stop blogging and get to work! I hope that you are warm, wherever today takes you!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

1 comment:

  1. You have the perfect weather for those pretty woolens. Even the ice is pretty!

    ReplyDelete