Saturday, October 25, 2014

Fall Photos...

A couple of posts ago, I told you that it was all about the babies...and it was. Still is many days, in my world of knitting anyway. But, somewhere in that post, I showed you a photo of a sweater that was less than stunning. Let me clarify...the PHOTO was less than stunning. The SWEATER was (and still is) GORGEOUS!!! And, may I just say how excited I am to knit a "Little Sister Dress" for an actual little sister? I am simply delighted!

It's just that I live in northeast Ohio, and it is fall, and I don't like to go out in the rain for all that perfect, natural light that makes for good photos. Since I don't have an indoor studio, that means that I sometimes settle for less-than-stunning photos...it is what it is. 

But last week, there was sunshine, and better photos followed, like this one...

...and this one, too. These buttons are just killing me with the cute!

In my Prettyanna kind of way, I hope to be able to catch a few more rays here and there (for my photos - I am well beyond my personal, sun-worshiping, golden-tanning days), even through our darkest of seasons. If I am unsuccessful, please forgive me...I'm working within the limitations of a northeast Ohio seasons-of-darkness, but I'll do what I can. 

How are you coping with the onset of the cold-and-dark where you live? Or is it turning summer for you, there in Australia? Whatever's going on in your weather, and in your world, I hope there is knitting.

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment