Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Busy Hands!

My hands have been SO very BUSY lately! Christmas socks, Frozen hats, Peanut sweaters...gah! So much yarn (and so little time, as the saying goes)! So, to celebrate these busy hands and fingers, and because the thermometers are all telling me that winter will be here before I know it, I've done a little pampering for my busy hands! Enter these pretty mitts...

It was pretty difficult to get a good shot of both the color and the pattern in these stunning, colorwork mitts, but when I changed the camera angle just a bit...

Yep. BOOM! That's what they look like, pretty stunning (if I do say so, myself...and I do)!

How have you been pampering your hands as you prepare for the cold, dry weather brought on by Ol' Man Winter? Now is the time to take a breath and invest in those hands that will do all of the holiday creating for your family, and I'm so happy that your little break today included a moment on the Pretty Knitty Blog! 

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment