Saturday, July 12, 2014

Belle of the Blog!

So, I mentioned some time ago that I had visited dear Peanut, and that I had some things on my needles for her...a sweater (that she loves and fell asleep in when she received it, even though it is the middle of summer...check out those "shades!"),

a pair of socks, and a doll blanket (that I never took a finished photo of...oops). I think I also told you that she had requested a Belle doll as well, but it took me a little while to get around to that...Gramma only has TWO hands, after all! Well, when she received the box with the blanket, sweater and socks, I hear that she turned to her mommy and said (with furrowed brow), "Didn't I ask for a Belle too?"

This. This made me laugh - right out loud. =D It also prompted me to finally knit Belle! lol! 

I think she turned out pretty well, but we shall see what Peanut thinks! I really like knitting the topsy-turvy princesses, but the hair is kicking my artsy butt a little...still, I think she looks pretty good, and she is far from having a bad hair day! 



Such a lovely princess

for my lovely princess! 

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

1 comment:

  1. She totally steals the show. What a cutiepie! And that sweater!

    ReplyDelete