Saturday, March 1, 2014

In Like a Lion...?

It is March 1st. The sun is shining, and the promise of Spring is in the air, and in the longer days...but I'm not counting the daffodils just yet. I live in northeast Ohio, where it is not uncommon to see snow well into April. So, while I sit on the sofa, warmed by the cats and knitting a lovely scarf for my daughter-in-law, 

I know that winter still has some bite to it...and the weather gurus predict another day or so of dumping snow in our very near future. Don't be fooled by that sunshine, March is coming in Like a Lion this year. Are you ready? I think I am...

I have a sweater to finish,

and several new balls of yarn on their way to my house (because the Thursday night knitters have placed orders for the past two weeks in a row...it's becoming part of the regular routine).

Yes, I will weather this next winter storm just fine. After all, I've got "my Love" (plus yarn, plus cats) to keep me warm!

Stay warm, especially if you live in my neck of the woods (or anywhere these next two storms are promising to converge)...and Knit in Good Health!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful knitting, beautiful cat, and I wish you could toss the snow over to our mountains and then we'd all be happy with it.

    ReplyDelete